Friday, January 12, 2007

PAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM !!!!


PAAAAAAAAAAAAAM..........

Is it pleasant??? Not for me. (And I’m talking about horns.. bus horns mostly... for those who r wondering what I’m about). u can hear it almost every where.. Whether u r on the road, or in a vehicle. Hospital or no hospital u hear it... School or no school u hear it.... Long Hard PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM.... PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.... (I might update the sounds....)
It goes on and on... sometimes when the bus is moving... sometimes it goes till the wheels in front moves.. n that one horns to the one in front to move... And it goes on till someone moves.... Interesting or Confusing??


What I think is that A horn is used to make the people aware that u r there... when I say people I mean the people who needs to be made aware of, in order to prevent accidents. (U may correct me if I’m wrong) But now mostly they drive with the power of the horn... and it gets louder and longer.... besides if u drive according to road rules there would be lesser need of the horn...

Wonder how it would be.. A day without the sound of the horn... Accidents??? Disputes??? A peaceful hour for so many pairs of ears???



For more try this... ("the real king of the law of large noises - the bus") http://frank.itlab.us/worldtrip_2002/transport.html

1 comment:

DoT [ . ] said...

great.. u r absolutely correct honey..
good work!!!
keep it up...
:)
all the best in ur future posts too
m waiting for them..