Monday, May 6, 2013

"Stages" of my Cold

well, first it has the "I'm about to get a cold" stage - this is when i get the feeling"'yup, by tomorrow I'm done"

next it is the "beginning of the cold" stage - this is well, when i actually get it. along with all the other aches. and i feel like my head is not part of me anymore, but a burden from some where else. - a (unwanted) plug-in.

then..... its the "watery" stage - when all things solid becomes liquified and starts flowing towards the strong pull of gravity. (if anyone is confused - I'm referring to phlegm.) and my nose feels sore by all the sneezes and clearing ups... 
this is the stage that i tear. :P
still feels like my head doesnt belong to me..
and I'm hearing from ears of some one else..

next is the "solid" stage - the watery stuff stiffens a bit and lesser the mess. and keep getting signs of  the next stage..

the next stage is of course - the "cough" stage.
cough, blow nose, cough, blow a bit more.. cough even a bit more..
throat feels like its being scratched over & over again... only warm stuff down it will make it feel momentarily better.

and.. you cough away till the final stage - which is the slooooowwww end.. my own hearing will start to come back... aches will be gone... and there is this bearable cough that I can live with.

THE END -

will be repeating this cycle again the next time the weather changes to a rainy one. :|

2 comments:

Lost in space said...

hmmm. I have to say I never looked at a cold this way. well done sis !!!

Xương Rồng said...

Ở một vài lứa tuổi như dậy thì, sau sinh và tiền mãn kinh. Hormone thông thường có những biến động vô cùng nhiều, thành ra sẽ thường xuyên diễn ra những bất thường như hành kinh không đều, rong kinh, kinh nguyệt ra ít và có màu đen ...Với một vài trường hợp này nếu chỉ xảy ra vào một thời điểm nào đó và nó không liên tục thì phái đẹp không còn phân tâm quá nhiều. Nhưng nếu nó gây nguy hại tới sinh hoạt cuộc sống và kéo dài liên tục thì nữ giới nên đi chẩn đoán phụ khoa ngay. Để một số chuyên khoa sẽ có phương pháp khắc phục sao cho hợp lý. Với các tình trạng mất cân bằng hành kinh cũng có thể kinh nguyệt không đều hay là triệu chứng bệnh lý, hãy lưu ý trong các trường hợp này.